Fabletown is where all the Fables who can pass as humans live. It is in Upper West Side of New York City - it encompasses the neighborhood of Bullfinch Street, Kipling Street, and Anderson Street; the Woodland being reserved for the top Fables and VIPs.
- The Woodland Luxury Apartments -- Management Offices and apartments (on the corner of Bullfinch and Kipling)
- Business Office -- The Mayor's and Deputy Mayor's office
- Security Office -- The Sheriff's office
- Floor Thirteen -- The magic residents of Fabletown
- Penthouse -- The Mayor's apartment
- Ballroom -- The Remembrance Day ball is held here
- Chateau D'if Fencing Academy - Owned by Edmond Dantes
- Grand Green Florist Shop
- Edward Bear's Candies
- Specialize in honey-based candies
- Gottfried's Steak House
- I Am The Eggman Diner (has once had a special on Curds & Whey) -- Owned by Vulco
- Glass Slipper shoe store -- Owned by Cinderella
- Web 'n' Muffet Market -- Owned by Mrs. Web
- Nod's Books
- Lewis Antiques
- Has "a very interesting old wooden wardrobe" that is expensive
Notes and ReferencesEdit
- I Am The Eggman Diner is not based on The Beatle's song "I Am The Walrus".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.